Onboarding – The Essential Rules for a Successful Onboarding Program is a two-day courseware workshop for corporate and human resources trainers, helping companies to improve retention and employee satisfaction levels.
When an employee leaves a company for any given reason, the cost to replace and train new talent can be daunting. Onboarding greatly increases the likelihood that employees will feel engaged when they are hired and/or mentored. Every company is different, and typically has a unique range of needs, and this course includes a process framework that can be customized for different audiences (including managers and executives), and will measure the results of the program.
Training Sessions in this course include:
- How onboarding differs from orientation
- Identifying the business benefits
- Listing the factors that contribute to a successful onboarding program
- Designing a framework for a program that includes program setup, various types of training, games, progress tracking, and follow-up
- Customizing your onboarding framework
- Identifying which metrics you should track to evaluate program results
- Creating a branded, unique program that will strengthen your company’s image and market position
Velsoft’s softskills training courses include interactive material specifically created for the needs of adult learners, and all components are customizable. A complete instructor’s guide, student workbook, pre-formatted slides, quick reference guide, and other training materials are included.
For more information, download a courseware sample.