Coaching and Mentoring are essential skills for workplace supervisors and leaders. Coaching and Mentoring trainers will illustrate how coaching is based on a partnership that involves giving both support and challenging opportunities to employees. Mentorship is a related skill that includes being a guide, offering wisdom and advice when it is needed. Knowing how and when to coach (and when to use other tools, such as mentoring) is an essential skill that can benefit everyone. This one-day training course will help trainers teach participants:
- How coaching can be used to develop a team
- The coaching and mentoring skills that help improve individual performance
- The behaviors and practices of an effective coach
- How to recognize employees? strengths and give them the feedback they need to succeed
- How to identify employee problems and ways that they can work to correct them
Start developing strong, effective coaches and mentors today. Your single courseware purchase allows you to print-on-demand, and customize training materials to meet your needs and the nuances of a particular group of learners, with the confidence of industry-tested, content-rich materials at your fingertips.